When using this website, you consent to the following terms etc.
- Acceptance of Terms By using this web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use, to the exclusion of all other conditions and warranties. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
- No representations or warranties In publishing this Web site, the Foundation makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments for any purpose. Use this site at your own risk. The Foundation disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties. In no event shall the Foundation be held liable for any losses, claims, damages or costs resulting from, or in any way related to, the use of this information.
- No medical advice or recommendation The information, messages and other materials on this Web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- Consult your doctor Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not commence or discontinue any treatment or medication without first consulting your physician and/or health care provider.
- No prior evaluation by Therapeutic Goods Administration Statements and information regarding dietary supplements, books and any substances or products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Information for general purposes only The information provided by this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician and/or health care provider.
- No warranties as to information In view of the possibility of human error, neither the Foundation nor any other party involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
- No liability for information The information you access through this web site is provided “as is”. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Foundation does not assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of this information and assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained on this website or on linked sites.
- No liability for viruses The Foundation assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
- No liability for linked sites The Foundation is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. The Foundation makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- All material is copyrighted Copyright in the individual documents provided on this Web Site belongs, in the case of attributed work, to the named author, or, in the case of non-attributed work, to the Foundation and its licensors. Documents may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Web site is expressly prohibited. The Foundation, its agents and its representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site. By submitting any questions, ideas, suggestions, comments or corrections (together “submissions”) to the webmaster of this Website you disclaim and waive all rights in any submissions you make. Further, you warrant that you are free to disclose your submission without obligation to any other party, and agree that the Foundation may use your submissions in any way without obligation to you.
- Jurisdiction By using this Web site you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of New South Wales, Australia.